Seminar Program - Building Resiliency and PTSD Prevention Seminar
(these topics may vary)
- PTSD Prevention?
- Why have we chosen this line of work?
- The Ego, from humanistic psychology, and how it affects us in a negative way.
- We will cover:
- The different ways people see themselves in this line of work and their expectations. Many of them
can lead to PTSD.
- Different things we learned from our parents, since childhood, that can lead to PTSD.
- Many of the things we have been taught during our training, that can lead to PTSD.
- Cold hearted, insensible, being tough… is this the way?
- Tools to learn more positive ways to react to what we see.
- How some teaching styles can lead to PTSD.
- Several tools that will help us deal better with stressful situations.
- How the interactions amongst our coworkers, can cause higher stressful situations.
- Tools to help develop peer support.
- How to identify PTSD and what is Post Traumatic Growth.
For the 6 hour seminars:
- We will cover / work:
- More tools so that the participants can learn how to deal better with stressful situations.
- On identifying how your line of work affects you.
- Some tools so as to reduce the impact of stressful situations, on the body.
- Some habit changes, so as to reduce the impact of stressful situations.